- Each attendee is allowed 1 APPROVED BAG, see clear bag policy HERE.
- Plastic refillable water bottles. (Must be empty)
- Portable phone chargers
- Sealed bottles of hand sanitizer (MUST BE SEALED)
- Sealed packs of tobacco items cigarettes, chew, etc.. (MUST BE SEALED)
- E-cigs/Vapes/Mechanical Mods extra e-cig batteries, sealed bottles of E-Juice. (MUST BE SEALED)
- Polaroid film cameras
- Hula hoops including led hoops, staffs, POI, and other large flow toys (will be searched)
- Glow sticks
- Glow gloves
- Face masks
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company brands and CANNOT BE ATTACHED TO A POLE OF ANY SORT TOTEMS AND FLAG POLES ARE NOW BANNED)
- EL wire
- Mascot Costumes
- Prescription Meds if needed. Only bring enough for what you need during the event. Must show a physician’s prescription and consult with the Security Manager upon entry.
- Narcan & Naloxone (nasal spray only)
- Sunscreen (Travel size/lotion only, no aerosol MUST BE SEALED)
- Bug Spray (No aerosol cans MUST BE SEALED)
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
- All purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag that are not clear:
- Camera bags
- Cinch bags
- Computer bags
- Luggage of any kind
- TOTEMS & FLAGPOLES (includes retractable flagpoles, inflatables and balloons)
- Pacifiers or binkies.
- Outside food, drinks and candy
- Weapons of any kinds
- Illegal substances and/or paraphernalia including Vicks
- Digital Cameras of any kind
- Professional video/audio recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs
- Selfie sticks, GoPro cameras or attachments
- Lawn furniture, chairs, tents
- Laser pointers
- Glass or metal containers of any kind
- Markers, sharpies, paint pens, or spray paint
- Promotional items, samples, giveaways, flyers, or stickers
- Over the counter medication, liquid makeup or unsealed tampons.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Das Energi Festival will adhere to the CLEAR BAG POLICY. Each attendee will be allowed 1 BAG. Please make sure your bag fits within the dimensions listed above, security staff will be measuring bags and if they are larger than the above dimensions they will be denied.
Please be aware bags larger than a fanny pack or a clutch are not allowed in the bar areas due to regulations by the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Service.
Here is a list of approved bags, each attendee is allowed 1 of the following:
- Clear bag – Plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 16″x6″x12″
- Plastic storage bag – Clear, one (1) gallon, resealable
- Small clutch purses (includes small fanny packs) – Approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 14” x 8” with or without a handle or strap.
- Hydration packs – They cannot exceed 3 compartments and must not be bigger than 16” x 12”
Security and staff have the discretion to allow and not allow any items they find dangerous or unsuitable.
If we are unable to allow an item into the event, it will be your responsibility to return it to your car or home. We are not responsible for any items left at the venue.
Questions about what you can bring? Message us HERE.