- Small Bags, single compartment regular-size/unframed backpacks, plush backpacks, and purses. Bags of any form will not be allowed inside the bar area due to the DBAC restrictions.
- Portable phone chargers
- Sealed bottles of hand sanitizer
- Sealed packs of tobacco items (cigarettes, chew, etc..) MUST BE SEALED.
- E-cigs/Vapes/Mechanical Mods extra e-cig batteries, sealed bottles of E-Juice. MUST BE SEALED
- Polaroid film cameras
- Hula hoops including led hoops, staffs, POI, and other large flow toys (will be searched)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company brands and CANNOT BE ATTACHED TO A POLE OF ANY SORT TOTEMS AND FLAG POLES ARE NOW BANNED)
- EL wire
- Camelpaks or hydration packs; must be empty upon arrival and subject to search.
- Mascot Costumes
- Prescription Meds if needed. Must show physicians prescription and consult with the Security manager upon entry.
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
- TOTEMS & FLAGPOLES (includes retractable flagpoles, inflatables and balloons)
- Pacifiers or binkies.
- Weapons of any kinds
- Illegal substances and/or paraphernalia including Vicks
- Large or framed backpacks, purses or bags
- Digital Cameras of any kind
- Professional video/audio recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs
- Selfie sticks, GoPro cameras or attachments
- Lawn furniture, chairs, tents
- Laser pointers
- Glass or can containers of any kind
- Markers, sharpies, paint pens, or spray paint
- Promotional items, samples, giveaways, flyers, or stickers
- LED gloves or LED microlights (For Security reasons these are not allowed to be brought in but the venue offers inexpensive LED gloves)
- Over the counter medication, liquid makeup or unsealed tampons.
Security and staff have the discretion to allow and not allow any items they find dangerous or unsuitable.
Questions about what you can bring? Message us HERE.