To ensure the safety of our patrons, V2 Presents enforces specific guidelines for what bags are allowed at Das Energi Festival. If your bag does not adhere to this policy it will be your responsibility to return it to your car or home. We are not responsible for any bags left at the venue.
Please be aware bags larger than a fanny pack or a clutch are not allowed in the bar areas due to regulations by the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Service.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for all Das Energi Festival attendees.
Each attendee is allowed 1 bag. The bag must adhere to these guidelines:
- Clear bag – Plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 16″x6″x12″
- Plastic storage bag – Clear, one (1) gallon, resealable
- Small clutch purses (includes small fanny packs) – Approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 14” x 8” with or without a handle or strap. Does not have to be clear.
- Hydration packs – They cannot exceed 3 compartments and must not be bigger than 16” x 12”. Does not have to be clear.
- All purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag
- Camera bags
- Cinch bags
- Computer bags
- Luggage of any kind