Das Energi Packing Essentials
It’s that first day of school; oh man I hope didn’t forget my pencil, where is my lunch money feeling. Packing for a summer music festival can be stressful but shouldn’t be. So we put together our three favorite bags for festival season and what we recommend putting inside them to make your weekend at Das Energi Festival much more fun and convenient.
Our Favorite Bags
So many choices of bags so little time.. Check out our 3 favorite bags for Das Energi Festival..
- Fanny Pack: Stylish, fun, and so convienet the fanny pack has made a comeback and we love it.
- Camelbacks: Staying hydrated is a must so why not go handsfree with your hydration with a camelback. All camelbacks must be empty prior to entering the festival.
- Drawstring Bag: A fan favorite. They’re light and easy on the back plus can fit a folded sweatshirt or long sleeve for when the sun sets and the temps drop.
It’s What’s Inside That Counts
Make your life easier by narrowing down the essentials to have inside your bag so you can dance carefree all weekend long..
- ID, cash & credit cards: come prepared make sure your ID is with you at all times.
- Portable phone chargers: for that extra juice.
- Earplugs: think long term people.
- Chapstick: remember must be sealed when you enter the festival.
- Sunglasses: because you’ll need em during the day and can still rock em all night long.
Camelbacks In The Bar?
Due to DABC restrictions, Camelbacks will not be allowed back and forth between 18+ and 21+ areas. In response to a few issues and complaints at Das Energi Festival last year about this, we’ve added a Camelback check so that you can check your pack (like a coat check) to go into the bar area.